WordPress Training. Coaching. Care. Support.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our fully tailored WordPress Training Sessions and are delivered across Newcastle and the North East. Personalised, one-to-one WordPress Training carefully created to your level and ability. Short or long sessions, you decide.
Fix your WordPress issues now, troubleshooting included! Aimed at self-hosted WordPress websites.
"Belinda [WP North East] was extremely patient and understanding. I now have a much better understanding of WordPress and I'm not so afraid to use the various elements to achieve a website that would better serve the company. Belinda is knowledgeable, kind and calm. The perfect trainer for someone like me, a little nervous of technology and lacking in confidence when it comes to using an unfamiliar programme . Thank you."
Automotive Firm, North Yorkshire
"Belinda [WP North East] prepared thoroughly in advance for each session, asking questions about my expectations, so that no training time was wasted. Her instruction was clear and very informative and she was prepared to accommodate my specific requirements taking a flexible approach to content during a couple of sessions enabling me to successfully launch my first website on schedule."
K. Welford. Designer
"Most useful part of the training was to have a deep understanding about the system
[WordPress] and how to integrate plugins and themes."
H. Zhao. International Entrepreneur
Stop searching for and spending hours and hours watching endless WordPress training videos online. Fast-track your knowledge with face-to-face training.
Learn WordPress your way.
We provide you with hand-crafted, personalised WordPress training courses and coaching in and around the Newcastle and North East area. One-to-one training and coaching designed to solve your specific problems and learning requirements for your self-hosted WordPress website. We provide very specific high-end training solutions for self-hosted WordPress sites.
- Half-Day Intensive WordPress Training or Coaching [MOST POPULAR]
- Full Day Advanced In-depth WordPress Training
- Ongoing guidance and care - Monthly WordPress Support Plans
- A couple of hours via Skype to get you up and running with WordPress
FREE Guide. How to get started with your WordPress Website.
Your FREE PDF guide to get you up and running with your *WordPress website - fast!
*For self-hosted WordPress websites.
Personalised WordPress and SEO training delivered by Belinda White, based in Newcastle with over 18 years experience in web design, development, digital strategy, over 25 years in the design industry and importantly a working knowledge of how businesses can promote their business on-line.
Enabling you to get the best out of using WordPress for your business. Fast-track your skills, marketing and business promotion with WordPress.
Learn at our Gosforth training venue.
We want to empower you to take control of your self-hosted WordPress website. WordPress training delivered at our Gosforth training location, just outside Newcastle City Centre.
We cover all the self-hosted WordPress specifics you may need; our training can include:
- Planning a website or self-hosted blog
- Choosing a domain name
- Choosing WordPress website hosting
- Moving your WordPress.com blog to a WordPress hosted website
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Using the WordPress media library
- How best to edit and optimise photos and graphics for the web
- Choosing and installing Themes and Plug-ins
- WordPress and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Getting to know SEO and how to rank highly on Google
No pre-designed courses that don't fit your needs.
We don't create off-the-shelf courses. Everyone learns differently. All our WordPress training is hand-crafted to your specific learning needs. Stop watching endless online video tutorials that take up so much of your time and never seem to solve that one problem! Personalised to your needs and challenges, face-to-face WordPress Training:
- Graphic Designers can fast-track their WordPress knowledge
- Freelancers can offer WordPress as a service
- Marketers who need to make more of their WordPress website
- Start-Ups who need to kick-start their online presence
- Website Owners who want to take control
- Academics and Universities who need their
- In-house Business Marketing Teams who need to increase their WordPress knowledge
How to get higher on Google search results
Fast-track Your WordPress Skills
We're based in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne and offer Face-to-Face, One-to-One WordPress Training in Newcastle at our training venue in Gosforth.
If you're in Newcastle and need WordPress Training, get in touch.
If you are further afield, no problem. Outside a 10 mile radius of the city we'll need to include our travel expenses together with the training fee (approx. 95p per mile, total miles travelled) to train at your office location.
WordPress Training - Newcastle and Gateshead.